Who doesn’t love a
good, sorry, great gin drink? I’m guessing pretty few, as can be witnessed via the countless Instagram accounts dedicated to the clear as crystal liquor. The thing is, these days, gin has to be so much more than just an easy drinking, refreshingly refreshing beverage ….. It has to include the whole package: a great look (think pink), great packaging & a great story behind it. I’d say Silver Creek Distillery nailed the brief with the two new gin additions they’ve added to their brood. Made in the same style as gin of the notorious Prohibition era, it’s a real treat.
Both the Prohibition Craft Gin & Prohibition Pink Gin are made in small batches, infused with the Prohibition style traditional botanicals of juniper, coriander, angelica, lemon & cinnamon. The resulting Prohibition Craft Gin is bottled at 43% alcohol making it super versatile to be enhanced further with the addition of botanicals, fresh fruit, herbs & quality craft tonics.
Now that we know all the wonderful snippets that we need to know about these fabulous new gins… lets get down to the really important stuff… Creating a list of items required for the GREATEST DRINKS TROLLEY ALIVE:
- Start hunting for the perfect drinks trolley. I’m all about that retro vibe
- Purchase a bottle of Prohibition Craft Gin & Prohibition Pink Gin for said trolley
- Vintage glasses are always a must – start trolling those antique stores
- Paint a sassy, retro features wall where said trolley will happily spend its days & nights
- Accessorise, accessorise, accessorise
Happy Pink Gin Drinking Time x