Chocolate, Banana And Peanut Butter Loaf
What You Need:
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 Tbsp corn flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 150ml almond milk (use a plant milk of your choice)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 Tbsp nut butter of your choice + 2 Tbsp additional nut butter
- 50g dried banana
- Almond butter, to serve
- Mixed seeds, to serve
How To Do It:
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a standard-sized loaf pan.
- In a large bowl combine the; cake flour, corn flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl or large mixing jug combine the; mashed bananas, almond (or alternative plant milk), melted coconut oil, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar and 4 Tbsp of the nut butter. Mix well and add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients to form a batter and spoon into the prepared loaf pan.
- Dot the remaining 2 Tbsp of nut butter over the top of the batter and scatter with dried banana.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from the oven and cool in the tin.
- Slice and serve. Alternatively, serve with additional dried banana, a spread of nut butter mixed with a splash of plant milk (for easy spreading) and mixed seeds.
Happy Cake Baking x
*Post sponsored by Food Lover’s Market. I received a Food Lover’s Market voucher to purchase the goods used in this post. All opinions are my own.*